Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Vista of a Blue Screen

What did I learn today.  Mostly that windows vista annoys me more than I'd like to admit.   Desktop started blue screening again.  I could spend time researching the error or just run a chkdsk like I always do, which seems to clear up the problen for a month or so.

Problem is that this time it won't even boot up all the way before turning oh so blue.  Waiting for it to boot now to see if the disk check got scheduled before it crashed.  Yes!  Looks like it made it, so wait a couple hours for that to finish and will see if it boots.  In the mean time I guess it's time to start looking for a new computer.

Didn't make it or I traveled through time.  That was the fastest chkdsk I've ever seen.  Guess we'll play this game again & again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you learn today?